Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
The Linus Classic Adjustable Rack combines refined, minimalist style with everyday durability and functionality. The rounded, lightweight aluminum tubing will hold up to years of daily use, and easy bungee cord attachment rings make stowing your gear quick and easy.
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Stainless steel stays - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Maximum capacity: 18 kg
Blackburn's EX-1 rack does everything. Built for maximum durability of 9mm aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, this rack features a 3-strut design to control the load and is compatible with Copilot child seats (sold separately). It fits most bikes.
Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
Axiom's Journey Adjustable 2429 Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum with vertically adjustable stays meaning it mounts on a wide range of rear wheel sizes. It handles even large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that keep your panniers steady. There also is a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Do you have a bicycle with disc brakes and can't find a rack to go with them? Well, grab Axiom's Journey Disc Rack to carry your gear and you're all set for adventure. It's constructed from durable and light aluminum tubing, and has a looped design for excellent support for even heavy loads. There are also rear bars that prevent panniers swinging in and striking the wheel. The right side of the rack mounts to your eyelets, and the left attaches to the disc brake tab. This great rack also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender. And there's a place to mount a taillight, too (sold separately). The bicycle industry’s original disc-brake compatible rack. We designed this rack as a problem solver back when disc-brakes were still a new thing. The Journey® Disc remains a favorite to this day thanks to its flexible yet elegant mounting options and industry-leading weight capacity. - Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum. - Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets). - Traditional stay on right (drive side). - Adjustable Versalock® stay on left (disc side). - Triple stay design has a sweepback frame that prevents pannier bags from bouncing into your wheel while you ride. - Suitable for frames where disc-brake placement causes a compatibility issue with traditional racks. - Generous platform size is optimized for top loading things like trunk bags and rear baskets. - Designed for modern bicycles by sitting your load further back over the wheel where it is supposed to sit. - Increased heel clearance. - Enhanced trunk bag / seat clearance improves trunk bag function, especially on smaller frames. - 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes. - Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength. - Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability. - Ample room for a full range of fender styles - Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
$50.99 - $55.99
Axiom's Journey Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum. It is specially designed to handle even the largest and heaviest panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that prevent the bags from swinging into the wheel. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Axiom's Journey Rack w/Spring is made of light, rugged aluminum. It can handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender, and a spring loaded bar to hold down your belongings.
$64.99 - $69.99
Axiom's Streamliner Disc DLX Rack fits on bikes with disc brakes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable and light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
$29.99 - $33.99
- Lightweight alloy wire frame and stays - Reflector bracket included
• Aero design rear rack for road bikes without seatstay rack mounts • Adjustable struts fit various seatstays • Installs and removes easily with center bolt clip and seatstay straps • RX QuickTrack™ system is compatible with RX TrunkBag EX • Fits road tires up to 700 x 25c
A sturdy steel rack which allows for mounting Thule Yepp Maxi Easyfit and Thule Yepp Nexxt Child Bike seats. Features - Compatible with most 26" city and hybrid wheeled bikes - Supports up to 35Kg/77 lbs
A sturdy steel rack which allows for mounting Thule Yepp Maxi Easyfit and Thule Yepp Nexxt Child Bike seats. Features - Compatible with most 28"/700c city and hybrid wheeled bikes - Supports up to 35Kg/77 lbs
- Alloy rear carrier - Fits hardtail bikes with disc brakes - Compatible with any 26-inch/ 700C bikes (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Max. capacity of 25kg
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10mm tubing - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches) - Max capacity: 20kg - Features T-Bar (patent-pending): two adjustable arms move independently from the rack structure and to keep the rack parallel to the ground regardless of frame type or size - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount a rear fender straight onto the rear rack
- Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Double frame design adds stiffness and helps stabilize panniers while offering two different attachment points - Stainless steel dropouts and hardware - Top surface width: 110mm - For 26-inch and 700c wheel bikes - Max capacity
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10 mm - Feature T-Bar (patented): two adjustable arms moving independently from the rack structure - T-Track unique mono stay - Pre-installed hardware provides quick and easy installation - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - Max capacity: 55lbs - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches)
This “top shelf” rack is the perfect match for the Outpost Rear World Touring Rack. The top rack is removable and allows you to go stealth, or keep it on for extra carrying flexibility. Universal Fit System This rack offers more fitment flexibility than other systems, to fit more bikes. That's less time wasted during installation futzing with extra hardware or custom-fitting the mounts. Removable Top Shelf The top rack is removable and allows you to go stealth, or keep it on for extra carrying flexibility. Height Adjustable Adjustable height design works with most road and mountain bike hub and tire widths, without having to twist or bend anything. Lifetime warranty
Made of high-grade aluminum, the Outpost Rear World Touring Rack is one of the lightest of its kind. The weight savings does not mean that we sacrifice ease of installation, fit, or the stability that is gained from low rider mounting. Universal Fit System This rack offers more fitment flexibility than other systems, to fit more bikes. That's less time wasted during installation futzing with extra hardware or custom-fitting the mounts. Height Adjustable Adjustable height design works with most road and mountain bike hub and tire widths, without having to twist or bend anything Lightweight Constructed of T6061 aluminum, this product is both lightweight and strong. Lifetime warranty
- Robust and large front carrier - With stays for mounting on front axle, includes 2 handlebar hooks (for 21-31.8 mm). - Maximum 10kg
Replaces stock Streamliner foot to adapt any Streamliner rack (sold separately) to fit onto standard 10mm nutted wheel axles. Ideal for fixies, cruisers, urban bikes and traditional bikes without eyelets. CONSTRUCTION • Aluminum ADDED BENEFIT • Makes the Streamliner rack (sold separately) even more versatile
Page 1 of 1