Double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, the other side is the tool to remove the dust cap out of the cranks, using a hex key you can easily install/remove the chaining bolts.
$3.99 - $99.99
Stiff and strong tire levers. Compact and lightweight.
A perfect tool pack for taking on the road or trail without worry. Contents: - Saddle bag - Pump - Tire lever x 3 - Patch repair kit (self-adhesive patches x 6 , sandpaper) 18-1 Folding tool (2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm hex key wrench, T25.T30.Ph1 screwdriver, Chain rivet extractor, Spoke wrench 3.2/3.5/3.3/3.5 mm, Tire lever x 2, Link pin holder)
TB-1709 is a tapered brush for clean those hard to reach places such as frame and tire.
TB-6617: Cotterless crank tool for Shimano splined octalink and ISIS, Use with 8mm hex key wrench and 15mm spanner. TB-6616: Cotterless crank tool for use with 8 mm hex key wrench and 15mm spanner.
TB-89911A is made from aluminum and is used to install or remove crank arm adjustment caps. For Shimano and Truvativ.
For Shimano and Truvativ cranks. Use with a 6mm hex key.
- Shockless and no rebound - Steel structure and includes steel shot
Used to ensure disc brakes are properly mounted.
Comes in multiple sizes for varying needs.
- Made of High grade steel - Comes in two sizes 8/10mm and 9/11mm
$29.99 - $39.99
- Everything you need to clean your chain and drivetrain - TB-32900 includes chain cleaner, eco-friendly degreaser, chain lube and folding brush
Frame alignment can be checked quickly and accurately at the drop-out.
- Determines if dropouts are aligned and parallel to avoid bent axles or skewers - Long handles and comfortable grips provide you superior leverage for straightening any issue
$5.99 - $6.99
TB-1901: 3mm x 0.5, for rear wheel drop-out alignment screws TB-1902: 5mm x 0.8, for water bottle, toe clip, fender and rack bosses TB-1903: 6mm x 1.0, for cantilever brakes and large fender bosses TB-1904: 10mm x 1.0, for derailleur hanger
- Freewheel and BB tool for Campagnolo BB and Cassette lockrings - Use with 1/2" driver and 21mm spanner
TB-1090: For 30 mm diameter freewheel, Use with 24mm spanner. TB-1095: For 1.375" diamter freewheel, Use with 24mm spanner
Removes 4-notch BMX & single and single-speed freewheels. Use with 24mm wrench.
- For Shimano HG Cassettes - Use with 24mm and 19mm wrench or 1/2" ratchet wrench
For Shimano® and some of Shimano®’s disc brake system, SRAM®?SunRace®, SunTour®, Chris King®, and other cassette lockrings. With a center pin. Use with 24mm spanner.
$5.99 - $9.99
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
Removes SunTour® 2-notch freewheels. Not recommended for SunTour® four to six notch freewheels. Use with 23mm wrench. TB-1035 can be turned with TB-8830.
- Weighs up to 50kg - Designed to hang from repair stand clamp - Batteries not included - 1 year warranty
- Protect your clothing while working on your steed
- Designed to securely hold 9, 10, 12mm hub axles and 9/16" pedal spindles without damaging threads
- Set includes one 8mm hex socket and ball-end wrench sizes from 4mm through 6mm. - Compact enough to carry on a ride. - Includes durable plastic wrench holder
Hub cone wrenches available in various sizes
$8.99 - $13.99
-10, 8, and 6mm L-shaped hex wrenches for high-torque applications - Comfortable rubber grips - High-quality steel
Bit sizes: Hex 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm. Comes with Super B case.
Use on 8, 9, 10 speed and BMX/Fixie chains (3/32" and 3/16").