Service & Repair
Brant Cycle is all about professional people, training & tools
When you bring in your bike for service, we always start with a free, no-obligation estimate of the work that's needed. One of our service pros will discuss your bicycle with you and carefully explain what we recommend, always respecting your choices and your budget.
Our service staff is professionally trained and certified to work on all bicycle makes and models, not just the ones we sell. And every member of our service team participates in training sessions with factory service techs several times each year.
Getting ready for a ride and discovered that a tire's gone flat? Drop by for our "While You Wait" Flat Tire Service.
If we can fix it on the spot, we will. And if we need more time, we'll let you know when to stop by to pick it up.
Call for pricing
- Tire & Tube Service
- Wheel Truing
- Wheel Building
- Suspension Service
- Bicycle Service
- Bicycle Packing For Shipping
Call for pricing
- Everything from the Basic Tuneup, PLUS:
- Drive-Train cleaning and lubrication.
- Adjust front and rear wheel hub bearings.
- Minor truing of both wheels.
- Labour for installation of brake, derailleur cables tires & tubes.
ALL PARTS EXTRA
- ADDITIONAL LABOUR CHARGE TO INSTALL PARTS.
- PRICES FOR LABOUR ONLY.
- Brake bleeding not included.
- Suspension service not included.
- Excessively dirty or muddy bikes are subject to an additional cleaning charge.
- Excessively dirty drivetrains are subject to an additional cleaning charge.
- All repairs are covered by a 30-day guarantee.
- Due to the quality of most department store, big box store, and mass merchant store bikes, we are unable to provide any repair warranty/guarantee.