- Retractable training wheels that enable use on a Trail-Gator - Before installing the child's bicycle, simply pivot the wheels in an upwards direction
- Take the hassle out of the hill climbs – and enjoy bigger family rides together. - Designed for kids and kids at heart - Shock absorbing for a comfortable tow, without getting caught in the wheel - Attaches over the stem for quick use, or around the stem for longer climbs (carabiner included) - Also available is the Shotgun tow rope combo, which includes our hip pack for kids – the perfect place for storing the tow rope during family adventures.
Help your young ones learn to ride safely with Evo's Heavy Duty Training Wheels. They fit children's bicycles sized 16 to 20 inches and are made from steel so they are tough enough to move them from bike to bike as your kids grow, too.
$161.99 - $199.99
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
- Fit wheel sizes 12" to 20" - Chrome plated steel wheels - Sturdy steel brackets and stays - Easy to install and adjust
Adjustable to fit 16" - 24" bicycles - Ideal for kids bikes with derailleurs - Designed for NUTTED rear axles - Does not fit QR axles (note: QR axles can be changed to NUTTED style) - Includes threaded rear axle extender - 125lb weight capacity
- Ultra-heavy-duty construction - Fits nutted rear axles - Adjustable to fit 12" - 20" wheels - 100lb weight capacity - For use on single speed bikes
Wald's 1216 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 12- to 16-inch wheels. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 75 pounds.
Wald's 742 training wheels feature three slots on the brace arm allowing this wheel set to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 26-inch wheels. The brace arms are designed to fit rear frames tubes up to .75 inches in diameter. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 125 pounds. - The Wald Training Wheels fit 16- to 26-inch bicycles. - The Wald Training Wheels support riders up to 125 pounds.
The Trail-Gator Spare receiver Kit Headtube Attachment is a must-have if your Trail-Gator is going to be used on multiple children's (rear) bicycles. Makes swapping between bikes a snap. - Spare seatspost attachment (for the children's bike) for the Trail-Gator tow bar - Fits all Trail-Gator models including the 640020-640022-640023 - Allows the Trail-Gator to be attached to multiple juvenile bicycles quickly - Fits headtube up to 45mm (1.75")
- Easy installation - Compatible with most grips
Fun handlebar-mount streamers. - Quick and easy installation
Page 1 of 1