$15.99 - $24.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
White Lightning's Crystal Grease is so pure and innovative, it's clear. Premium base oils allow this 100% waterproof grease to provide smooth, long-lasting lubrication and the clear color won't stain or hide damage and contaminants. And, you'll feel good knowing that it's biodegradable, non-toxic, and won't harm carbon, seals and other crucial components.
Designed for work on road bikes with tires up to 700 x 38C. The ultimate portable tune-up stand slips easily under the bottom bracket while the hook holds the down tube securely for display, storage and maintenance. - CLAMP HEAD: Bottom bracket support / Hook holds down tube - FOLDING: Yes - MATERIAL: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer - MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY: 11 kg / 24.25 lb - COMPATIBILITY: Up to 700 x 38c - SIZE (folded): 19.4 x 8.7 x 6.5 cm / 7.6” x 3.4” x 2.5” - SIZE (open): 56 x 23.8 x 7 cm / 22” x 9.4” x 2.8” - 400 g / 14.11 oz
- Removes brake pad material from alloy rims without damaging it - Use just like an eraser
$19.99 - $21.99
- 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm hex key wrench - Spoke wrench (3.2mm) - +/- screwdriver
- 2-in-1 cotterless crank tool for standard square type and Shimano splined octalink and ISIS
Box Wrench with 8, 9, 10mm sockets
$6.99 - $11.99
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
- TB-5501: Aero spoke key 0.9/1.1/1.3/1.9mm. - TB-5502: Aero spoke key 0.9/1.1/1.3/1.8mm - Designed with deeper slots for a more secure and stable grip.
- BB wrench for Shimano Hollowtech II, Truvativ GXP, FSA and Campagnolo, and other similar types of cups with 16 external notches - Use with 32mm wrench or 1/2" Dr. ratchet wrench
$20.99 - $29.99
- Freewheel remover for Shimano HG cassettes with center pin
Designed for 9 speed chains. Made of high-grade steel.
TB-6617: Cotterless crank tool for Shimano splined octalink and ISIS, Use with 8mm hex key wrench and 15mm spanner. TB-6616: Cotterless crank tool for use with 8 mm hex key wrench and 15mm spanner.
$29.99 - $39.99
- Everything you need to clean your chain and drivetrain - TB-32900 includes chain cleaner, eco-friendly degreaser, chain lube and folding brush
For Shimano® and some of Shimano®’s disc brake system, SRAM®?SunRace®, SunTour®, Chris King®, and other cassette lockrings. With a center pin. Use with 24mm spanner.
Heat treated and made to last. For 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm nipples.
$8.99 - $13.99
-10, 8, and 6mm L-shaped hex wrenches for high-torque applications - Comfortable rubber grips - High-quality steel
Use on 8, 9, 10 speed and BMX/Fixie chains (3/32" and 3/16").
Great tool for riders and home enthusiasts to remove pedals. 15mm wrench size.
Professional hub cone wrenches available in multiple sizes.
Features: - Velcro fastener secures frame to bottom bracket cradle. - Plastic bottom bracket cradle won’t harm bike’s finish. - Carry bag, tool tray and wheel hook are included. - Very easy to open, stable tripod base folds for storage. - Ideal for heavy-duty work.
- Perfect for home mechanic use. Unique tripod base is designed to perform on rough terrain or smooth concrete; It’s your first choice when you start to do repairs at home. - Adjustable linkage clamp rotates 360 degrees, allowing bikes to be positioned at any angle, making your job easier - Weighs: 5.4kg - Clamping height adjusts from 111-154cm - Tool tray is included - Very easy to open, stable tripod base folds for storage
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
$12.99 - $62.99
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
$9.99 - $167.99
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Removes and installs crank caps on Shimano® Hollowtech II® cranks. Includes built in hook to lift the safety plate, speeding crank removal. Steel, investment cast body provides good leverage and includes an option to use with an 8mm hex wrench for removing seized caps.
A clean bike is a happy bike! Park Tool's Bike Cleaning Brush Kit is a four-piece brush set designed specifically to clean bicycles. Ergonomically designed and featuring dual-density, sure-grip handles, the BCB-4.2 kit includes: • 1 GSC-1 Gear Clean Brush • 1 Tapered Detail Brush • 1 Frame Cleaning Sponge/Bristle Brush • 1 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
A professional quality shop chain tool that works on 5-speed to 12-speed Road and Mountain Bike derailleur chains*, including SRAM AXS 12 speed, as well as 1/8-inch and 3/16-inch chains. The CT-3.3 features an adjustable locating shelf so it works on any width chain to remove and install chain rivets. Built to last and easy to use, the CT-3.3 features a comfortable handle, investment cast steel body and replaceable driving pin (#CTP). *The CT-3.3 will install, but not peen, Campagnolo 11 and 12-speed chain rivets. - Comfortable T-handle - Replaceable driving pin (CTP) - Investment cast steel body - Adjustable locating shelf
Page 1 of 25 Next page