- High quality bracket rool, easily assemble the lockring of bottom brackets - Fits most lock-rings
Set of 2 tire levers.
- Made of stainles steel
TB-89911A is made from aluminum and is used to install or remove crank arm adjustment caps. For Shimano and Truvativ.
$8.99 - $13.99
-10, 8, and 6mm L-shaped hex wrenches for high-torque applications - Comfortable rubber grips - High-quality steel
Professional hub cone wrenches available in multiple sizes.
Chainring nut wrench for Torx 40/6mm hex
$6.99 - $11.99
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
$7.99 - $11.99
Torx Wrench sizes: #1: Torx T25, T30, T40 #2: Torx T10, T25, T30 TB-2638: Torx T25, T30, T40
- Set includes one 8mm hex socket and ball-end wrench sizes from 4mm through 6mm. - Compact enough to carry on a ride. - Includes durable plastic wrench holder
$9.99 - $11.99
- L-handled Allen wrenches - Comfortable, ergonomic grips - High-quality steel construction - Available in 2.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm sizes
Great tool for riders and home enthusiasts to remove pedals. 15mm wrench size.
T-Shaped wrench with Torx 30/5mm hex
$6.49 - $10.99
Various spoke wrenches for differing spoke sizes and companies.
- Designed for BB and Freewheels - Includes 2.8mm and 2.2mm pins
- TB-5501: Aero spoke key 0.9/1.1/1.3/1.9mm. - TB-5502: Aero spoke key 0.9/1.1/1.3/1.8mm - Designed with deeper slots for a more secure and stable grip.
Designed to help align brake calipers and pad gap.
- Made of High grade steel - Comes in two sizes 8/10mm and 9/11mm
Spare part for all Super B work stands.
$5.99 - $6.99
TB-1901: 3mm x 0.5, for rear wheel drop-out alignment screws TB-1902: 5mm x 0.8, for water bottle, toe clip, fender and rack bosses TB-1903: 6mm x 1.0, for cantilever brakes and large fender bosses TB-1904: 10mm x 1.0, for derailleur hanger
Removes SunTour® 2-notch freewheels. Not recommended for SunTour® four to six notch freewheels. Use with 23mm wrench. TB-1035 can be turned with TB-8830.
- High grade steel screwdriver - Ergonomically-designed grip
3 specially designed tire levers to install, remove and clean up tubular tire setups. Black lever shaped to help remove glue from rim. Orange levers shaped to help with safe removal and installation of tires.
1/2" Dr. bit socket H10 for Campagnolo® B.B. 10mm bolt
Double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, the other side is the tool to remove the dust cap out of the cranks, using a hex key you can easily install/remove the chaining bolts.
- Forged 8 groove spoke wrench - For spoke tension adjustment on 10G-15G nipples
For Shimano and Truvativ cranks. Use with a 6mm hex key.
Previous page Page 2 of 2